Registration 10:30am and a shotgun start at Noon
$125 per player
$400 per foursome
Proceeds from the tournament will be used to fund the Dave Ramsey Financial Literacy Program in Northern Nevada High Schools. The program teaches high school students how to save, balance a checkbook, invest, and effectively use debt. See the curriculum here >>
Each player is invited to join us for the benefit dinner after the tournament. A no host bar will open at 5pm, with
dinner starting at 6:30pm. Non-golfing guests are welcome to join for $40
- Educational Ambassador ($2,500) – Includes Foursome & Hole Sponsorship & Dave Ramsey Program for one High School
- Foursome ($400) – Four Golfers & Dinner!
- Hole Sponsor ($250) – Hole Signage, Dinner & Event Recognition!
- Single Player ($125) – Includes Golf & Dinner!
- Dinner Only ($50) - For those that don't play golf
- Player Pack ($40) - 5 Raffle Tickets, 1 Mulligan, 1 Drink Coupon
Prizes & Auction:
- Hole-in-One Prizes on ALL Par 3's!
- Raffle & Award Ceremony will be presented during dinner!
October 28, 2017
The Club at Arrowcreek